The treasury is a depot secured with iron bars and a good padlock. The items inside are covered with linen sheets.
The treasury contains items stolen by the Diremaw.
- 2 Full plates
- A black leather armor (belonging to Denja Tinster)
- Composite longbow (+1) (belonging to Denja Tinster)
- A sack of false amethysts (belonging to the two traveling salesmen trapped in the prisoner's pit.)
- A leather pouch with a paper document of 3 pages, accusing a noble named Erik Goldrudder for bribing the tax collectors of Targos to let him avoid paying tax. The document explicitly states that, if the king does not punish him for his misdeeds, Heron Wealth will do so himself. The intended recipient is king Keldric Bailyn. (belonging to the two traveling salesmen trapped in the prisoner's pit.)
- Arrows with arcane mithril arrowheads, imbued with inflict light wounds
- 100 large javelins
- 2000 gp